On Thursday (Oct. 3), ANP published a list of authorized bidders for the upcoming 6th pre-salt bidding round slated for November 7. The list was approved during a CEL meeting on Wednesday night and published in the Official Gazette on Thursday morning.
According to ANP, there are still four other companies that have expressed interest in participating in the auction, which could lead to the highest number of authorized bidders of any Brazilian production sharing auction held to date.
The auction will include the Aram, Bumerangue, Cruzeiro do Sul, Sudoeste de Sagitário and Norte de Brava blocks in the Santos and Campos basins.
Check out the latest list of authorized bidders:
1) BP Energy do Brasil Ltda.
2) Chevron Brasil Óleo e Gás Ltda.
3) CNODC Brasil Petróleo e Gás Ltda.
4) CNOOC Petroleum Brasil Ltda.
5) Ecopetrol Óleo e Gás do Brasil Ltda.
6) ExxonMobil Exploração Brasil Ltda.
7) Murphy Exploration & Production Company
8) Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras
9) Petronas Petróleo Brasil Ltda.
10) QPI Brasil Petróleo Ltda.
11) Repsol Sinopec Brasil S.A.
12) Shell Brasil Petróleo Ltda.
13) Wintershall DEA do Brasil Exploração e Produção Ltda. Source: ANP