The BPS Geodatabase is hands down the most comprehensive and dynamic knowledge building tool for Brazilian petroliferous basins on the market. It is chalk-full of data and interpretation on all elements and processes related to the Petroleum Systems Approach, providing oil explorers and producers with an unmatched advantage in their E&P initiatives in Brazil.
As 2021 winds down, we wanted to take the opportunity to update you on all the advancements implemented this year. Check it out!
- 48 oil wells with Advanced Geochemistry Technology (AGT) data, including Quantitative Diamondoid Analysis (QDA), Quantitative Extended Diamondoid Analysis (QEDA) and Compound Specific Isotope Analyses of N-Alkanes and Biomarkers (CSIA-AC and CSIA-Bh)
- 275 wells with lithostratigraphy (e.g., formation data) and chrono (when present)
- 208 new geochemical logs (onshore and offshore)
- 57 multiclient and technical reports
- 320 new composite logs from onshore and offshore basins
- Oil, source rock and gas data from the Solimoes, Amazonas and Parana basins
- 5 piston core reports (Para-Maranhão, Pernambuco-Paraiba, Jacuípe, Ceará West (Camocin- Acarau and Pelotas)
- 13 oil slick reports (Northern Foz do Amazonas, Foz do Amazonas, Para-Maranhão, Barreirinhas, Ceará, Potiguar, Sergipe-Alagoas, Pernambuco-Paraiba, Sergipe-Alagoas, Camamu-Almada e Jequitinhonha, Espírito Santo, Santos e Pelotas Basins)
- 97 new wells from deep-water Brazilian Margin basins currently under analysis (to be uploaded soon), including oil, gas and source rock geochemistry, composite log petroleum system summaries, lab petrophysics, PVT, formation testing, chrono and litho and log petrophysics, where applicable
And don’t forget to check out the full list of reports added in 2021. If you would like additional information on any of the reports, just check the boxes and send it back to us. Our technical team will be in touch with everything you need to know!